Our client is looking for SAP GRC Process Lead for the new project and challenge.
- Consulting the Program and business stakeholders on security compliance strategy matters and support enhancements or defect resolution where required.
- Developing, test, troubleshoot and maintain SAP roles across our Mercury (SAP) platform, working closely with business users, functional teams and technical teams to ensure that appropriate access controls are built into the roles.
- Auditing the SAP environments for applicable compliance, including Segregation of Duties and Sensitive transactions.
- Assure that application security standards are fully integrated into systems
- Advance interim automated solutions for GRC application reporting through ABAP, VBA, SQL, Python, or JAVA as required by the business or the MST organization.
- Monitor to detect deviations of established procedures, role mapping, unauthorized changes to the SAP security and report findings to management.
Maintain / educate business stakeholders on SAP Business Roles , access risks and mitigating controls.
- Adviser and maintain security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures to ensure alignment with corporate strategic plan and supports the project team during implementation.
- Appoint tasks and issues as required, monitor to ensure progress and timely completion.
- Collaborate with Mercury Program on deployments to ensure readiness as required.
- Implementation and integration of SAP GRC Access Control (AC), Business.
- Provide project plans and ensure the completion of deliverables as required.
- Role managment (BRM), XITing, Greenlight, and other post go live sustainment tools.
- 4 years of SAP GRC Access Control.
- Partially one complete implementation of SAP GRC 10.0/10.1/12 Access Control.
- Confident understanding of key processes and methodologies related to user provisioning, role definitions, SOD analysis for SAP systems (ECC, SRM, BPC, etc.).
- More than 5 years of SAP Security and Role Design and Maintenance experience for the following SAP products: ECC, CRM - C4C, SRM, BW HANA, Business Objects, CLM, BPC, SAP Security Administration.
- Minimum one end to end SAP role design implementations or support experience.
- Good understanding of business processes (RtR, PtP, OtC, Customer Relationship).
- Knowledge of using a ticketing system (and meeting SLA metrics) .
- Strong English skills.
- Nice to have: Bachelor's degree.
- Work from home
- Career in the multinational company.
- Set of social benefits to choose.
- Opportunity to develop your career.
- Internal trainings.