We are looking for a forward thinking ISTQB certified Test Analyst who is pragmatic, self-starting and who believes testing is a pivotal role in the development of systems that meet the business needs. It is important that the candidate is willing to understand the global behaviour of the system and grow into a T-Shaped Role.
- Mentoring the team, provide technical and functional support when needed to team and stakeholders.
- Being responsible for the quality of test artifacts produced.
- Mindset of problem-solving - use knowledge to identify and implement solutions to address any pain points.
- Be able to report progress on testing accurately.
- Assume outside the box, bringing new ideas to the table and recommend changes that help the Team and Organization.
- Participating to test automation applications under squad responsibility.
- Create test approaches, test plans and create / execute test cases for the product (Feature and PBI) - perform peer review.
- Analyzing and ensure the quality and testability of the acceptance criteria present in the Backlog.
- Be able to challenge other teams / perform analysis where required. Excellent Defect Management Skills.
- Executing cross-squads/teams testing activities (integration of Digital Channel assets with testers of other Squads).
- Capable of understanding Functional and Technical documentation and design corresponding test products (test approach, test cases, test data...).
- The Certificate of ISTQB Foundation in Software testing.
- 5-10 years experience in integration testing activities on multi platform & complex environments (multi sites).
- Closeness with testing tools (HP ALM, TFS, Selenium...).
- Skills in automation is a plus (to help setting up regression packs).
- Excellent knowledge of Agile lifecycle.
- The knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts.
- Civil Engineering or similar and if possible, experience in the financial industry, knowledge of trade settlements and the terms/terminology used.
- Nice to have: Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics.
- Hybrid type of work in Cracow.
- Work in the multinational company.
- Participate in international projects and gain.
- Set of social benefits to choose from.
- Training program.