Currently, for our client, a multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services, we are looking for an Operations Analytics Practice Manager.
What you will do:
- Working closely with DG leadership on all projects and providing thought management;
- Being good in Team Management;
- Hiring right team members as per the business needs.
- Managing the established technologies to the best usage and establish the effective method align and maintain stakeholder visibility;
- Streamlining and Strategizing the tasks and the team;
- Producting Job Monitoring;
- Developing a strategy approach of handling or storing the data into Database including data flow and data modelling;
- Establishing production support when there are critical releases happens out of office hours with prior planning and prepare procedure for the weekend support for the job failures in the similar cases;
- Be expert in SQL Server and SSIS Tool;
- Knowledge on Tasks delegation, estimation, monitoring and establishing WBS;
- Good knowledge in Data Modelling and Data Flow Design;
- Excellent leadership skills on business requirements;
- Good mentoring skills towards the team;
- Relationship Management with business stakeholders;
- English level B2-C1.
What for you:
- Work remotely;
- Be situated in multicultural environment;
- Attractive job with a range of activities providing a high level of personal responsibility and broad prospects in an international company with matrix and complex organization.