We are part of the multinational L.M. Group company which was established in 1987. Thanks to the commitment of its employees and a network of branches located in Poland and Israel. The L.M. Group has become a leader in the area of permanent and temporary recruitment. We provide its services to hundreds of entities and organizations from various sectors, both BPO/SSC companies and IT and manufacturing industries.
Currently, for our client, a multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services, we are looking for an SAP VIM Configuration Analyst
What you will do:
- Collaborating with stakeholders to understand their AP processes, identifying pain points, and defining requirements for process improvement.
- Creating executive summaries to help clients understand the functional and financial impacts of issues.
- Participating in the implementation of SAP VIM, configuring the module to align with the organization's AP processes.
- Customizing the SAP VIM module to meet specific business needs, such as defining workflows, document types, and approval processes.
- Managing impacts to other processes and products.
- Leveraging feedback solicited from the business into workload prioritization efforts
- Oversing product update and enhancement lifecycle with emphasis on demand, requirements, validation, and securing business signoff
- Oversing SLA compliance for all workloads and re-prioritizes tickets if necessary
- Analyzing batch failures/errors and summarize findings in reports to the business
- Advising and assists L2 resources as needed
- Preparing periodic reports for management as necessary to track strategic goal accomplishment
- 2 or more years of experience in a large business system environment with a preferred focus on SAP FI AP VIM.
- University degree in finance, business, computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with SAP Vendor Invoice Management module, including configuration, customization, and troubleshooting.
- English (min. B2)
- Experienced and comfortable with working in a culturally diverse and virtual environment
- Excellent interpersonal, client service, communication and organizational skills
- Project management training, practical application, business analysis, sales, marketing, business development or relationship management experience is preferred
- Perfect problem solving and decision-making skills
What our client offers:
- Work remotely
- Be situated in multicultural environment
- Attractive job with a range of activities providing a high level of personal responsibility and broad prospects in an international company with matrix and complex organization