NBCR Sp. z o.o. is a company with an established position in the market specializing in the recruitment of specialists in the IT industry (Certificate No. 14492). For over a dozen years, we have been helping our clients in providing highly qualified specialist staff, thanks to which they can work and grow and we accompany them as a reliable partner.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position: Senior Product Designer ( home office)
- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team.
- Contributing to projects for clients from all over the world
- Developing and improving your skills fast
- Maintaining a positive relationships with customers and project stakeholders
- Designing world-class products (solving real design problems, not just painting pretty pictures)
- Mentoring less experienced product designers and improving internal processes
- Conducting studies, analyses and user testing
- You have a strong command of written and spoken English (C1)
- A portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design solutions across a breadth of business verticals
- Exceptional communication skills and team-working skills
- Case studies demonstrating that you can build UIs based on business goals, set KPIs, and do research on users and strategy
- You know UI design principles and you have worked with different frameworks for both mobile and web platforms,
- You have a strong experience working with design systems, you can easily keep them updated and functional over time
- You can use tools to document your design and you lead the development team to match your project quality
- You know the principles of animation and you can create high fidelity prototypes
- You were responsible for designing products that successfully launched
- You can use the most common research tools or easily learn how to use them
- You have experience conducting workshops using the Google Design Sprint methodology
Nice to haves:
- You have a social media presence and a solid up to date portfolio including Dribbble, Behance or equivalent
- You have used a variety of research methods such as interviews, market research, user testing; this is also presented in your portfolio
- You have tested your designs with both online and onsite users
- You have experience writing blog posts about your design experience and you are good at UX copywriting
- You participate actively in design events and meetups as a speaker
- Attractive salary
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- A growth budget for your educational plan.
- Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
- Discounts on Apple products.