Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We're a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Digital Business Analyst for a client-facing role at our business development department of Frontkom, who will share our passion for technology and digital business. As a successful candidate, you will be curious, self-driven, will understand how web and mobile tech works. Excellent writing skills are also absolutely required. If you like to figure out things by yourself, find insights, try out new tools, learn by doing and by making mistakes, and solve new business problems - this offer is for you.
This is a client-facing role in our business development and consulting team, with a possible future in either Key Account Management or Business Development and Consulting depending on your career development preferences.
- working directly with prospects and clients to understand how to grow their business and ideate digital solutions that will best support their goals,
- defining our clients' web and mobile application and website functionality and creating project roadmaps - including use cases, user scenarios and process models,
- researching and analysing clients web data and the market context using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, SEMrush, ScreamingFrog, and similar to deliver data-driven insights for our clients.
- working with the Designers and Developers in the sales process to describe how client's websites and applications will work, document the effort needed to design and build them, create proposals and project estimates and schedules
- facilitating Product Strategy, Growth Hacking and Event Storming workshops (after onboarding and training with our designers and consulting team),
- developing long-term client relationships with digital leadership and ideating new ways to grow our client's organizations,
- collaborating with your colleagues in Norway and Portugal to develop our digital consulting expertise.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- experience in a similar position or as a Key Account Manager in technology projects, most preferably in a digital consultancy or digital agency,
- knowledge of the web and mobile technology and general software functionality (we will check if you know how websites and apps run, how they work and how they are built),
- excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills, working experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio, or similar tools,
- curiosity and ability to try out digital tools by yourself, solve problems and learn quickly,
- demonstrated experience in writing documents (in English and Polish),
- working knowledge with Google Sheets and Google Docs,
- very good knowledge of English - both verbal and written (C1),
- enthusiasm, positive attitude and being self-driven.
JOINING FRONTKOM MEANS
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious digital products for the global market and startups - we work to drive digital innovation especially for education, healthcare and climate impact focused organizations.
- ability to develop and implement your solutions and ideas - we work in small agile teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- delivering team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international colleagues and partners
- educational budgets, and the possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague
- weekly English lessons
- fruits and beverages and social events
- sports benefits card, private health care
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume.