We are an international recruitment agency established in 1987 in Israel and present in Poland since 2014. We specialize in permanent and temporary recruitment. Our head office is located in Poznań, in addition, we have branches in Warsaw, Gdańsk, and Wrocław.
Currently, for our client, an international company we are looking for a JBoss Administrator.
- Responsible for Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Availability, and Capacity Management for the Middleware platforms (Tomcat, Apache httpd, JBoss, AMQ, IIS).
- Manage L2/L3 production/project support and DevOps activities.
- Setup or upgrade, patching for these Middleware platforms.
- Responsible for script development/ update in different scripting languages (Shell and Python).
- Responsible for implementing and updating Automations solutions(Shell, Puppet, Ansible)
- Exposure to other Middleware Technologies like Solr, Fuse, etc. is an advantage.
- Experience or familiarity with tools like ticketing and monitoring tools (Zabbix and ZIS).
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring the team members, and writing technical documentation.
- Willingness to work on flexible working hours including weekends.
- Should be experienced in working in ITIL-based tools
- Experienced in working on various Middleware. Technologies like JBOSS, MS-IIS, Active Message Queue (AMQ), Apache, and Tomcat.
- Very good Unix knowledge including good scripting know-how, especially Shell or Perl scripting.
- Should have at least 6-8 years of experience in Middleware Incidents, Service requests & Change Management.
- Basic Windows administration know-how
- Well-founded knowledge about Networks, SSL, HTTP, Firewall, and Load-Balancer Technologies like they are used for multi-layered web applications.
- Understanding for components like FTP/ sFTP, PHP, Perl, send mail, etc. for server management processes.
- Responsible for Installation, configuration, and administration of Middleware Systems.
- Knowledge on Incident and Change management process
- Should have good communication and customer interaction skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting (problem determination/resolution) skills.
- Optimize the environment to ensure maximum system availability, performance, and reliability.
- Collects and collates reports from the various stakeholders.
Our client offers:
- Career development opportunity
- Attractive benefits package
- Remote work
- International team